Have You Tried These 3 Methods For Echo Registration Failure Error
Are you facing the issue of Echo Registration Failure Error? If yes, then we can understand how bad you are feeling right now.
Amazon just created a smart gadget but it can be said that Alexa is a house member of many families. Without this gadget, it is really hard to spend a single.
From playing music, to turn off/on the lights, setting reminders, sending messages, alarms, etc. Alexa can perform thousands of these tasks. This is why, today, almost all of us are crazy before this device. Isn’t it?
Hence, just to resolve Amazon Echo Error, we are going to provide one of the easy and best solutions. Just try them in the same manner as given and you will get your Alexa back to its original Avatar.
Methods To Resolve Echo Registration Failure Error
We have divided the solutions into three situations. Choose the one which fits with your Echo device and proceed further.
- Alexa Device Error 10:2:12:3:1 On Brand New Device
If you have just bought the Echo device and got AMazon Echo Registration Error then follow the steps given below:
- Open the Alexa app
- From the main menu, click on “devices”
- Using a username and password, login into your router admin page
- When the page will be opened, go to the “advanced settings”
- Make disable the DOS port scan
- In the “advanced settings”, go to the “setup” followed by WAN setup
- Make disable the port SCAN and DOS Protection
- Save the changes
Check if the issue of Echo Registration Failure Error got resolved or not. If you are facing any kind of difficulty then call on given Alexa Toll-Free Numbernow.
2. Amazon Echo Registration Failure Error When You Haven’t Used Alexa Device For A Very Long Time
If you had not used your Echo device for a very long time and now it is showing you Alexa Device Error 10:2:12:3:1, then follow these steps given below:
- Make your Echo device to the download mode
- For some time, leave the Echo device to the download mode
- Wait for more than 1 hour
- Try to use the device
3. Amazon Echo Registration Failure When You Reset The Echo Device
You may also face this error soon after you have reset your device. To resolve it, follow the steps given below:
- First, make sure that you using the same email id that you have used at the time of Echo dot setup or setup Alexa
- Open the wifi settings
- Enable the “guest network”
- You will be asked now for IP address, use the static one rather than a dynamic one
- Update the firmware for your Alexa device if it is available
- Your network should be set to WPA2 mode
- Proceed with all the above settings
- Start your device again
You can search the whole web but you will not find the solutions as we have provided you above. Follow them and tell us about your experience.
It may be possible that you will face any kind of issue while applying all these steps. If that would be the case, then reach Alexa Helpline Number now and let our experts deal with Echo Registration Failure Error.